WEEKLY REPORT 2

(19/11/2018 to 24/11/2018)

This was the second week of our teaching practice.In this week I almost completed 10 lesson.I got some substitutions classes in 8D,because some teachers and students went to participated a program known as Malayala thilakkam which aims in improving the Malayalam vocabulary for students find difficulty and hence enhance the reading and writing in Malayalam made easy. So I can finish the 3/4 th of the chapter Construction of quadrilaterals and I tell them to ready for write a test on the next week.
 
         On Monday I got two classes on 8 D,I teach them about the construction of Rhombus and refresh the knowledge regarding properties of Parallelogram and Rhombus.I use sufficient teaching aids for teaching the topic.On Wednesday,I got only one class and I thoroughly taught the problems of Rhombus and introduced the construction of Parallelogram.On Thursday, I got three classes and had my observations from my optional teacher of our college.And I teach them to draw Parallelogram and began to do problems on exercise.On Friday I got two hours, I teach them more problems related to Rhombus and Parallelogram when different measures given and completed problems from the exercise of the text,at the end I ask them properties of Trapezium.On Saturday there occurred a regular class and I  introduced the topic Trapezium and help them to draw Isosceles Trapezium.Altogether I completed 10 lesson plan at the end of the week.

              This week was a very good experience for me.There seemed a good improvement in my teaching .I had go through so many new experience in this week.I really enjoyed this week.

Comments