Teaching practice weekly report 1

Week 1 (12/11/2018_16/11/2018)
As a part of our B.ed curriculum,in the fourth semester,we have a thirty days of teaching practice.I am selected H.S for Girls,punalur for teaching practice.Before we go to school for teaching practice we collected timetable and portions.As per timetable I got 5 period every week.I usually reach the school by 9.15 am.My supervising teacher Mrs.Preethi,who is very supportive.And my class is 8 D.There are 37 students in the class.I love them all.I would like to do many things in order to help them to develop an interest in mathematics.The teaching practice was started on 12/11/2018.On the first day we handover the attendance register to our Headmistress.Headmistress provides a separate room for B. Ed trainees.On the first day,there occurred a special assembly, Hallo English and I took part in it.All the students and teachers presented there and the assembly started with a prayer.At the end the Headmistress congratulated the pupils who win position in sub district kalolsavam and those who get chance in a program in channel Flowers.On Tuesday there occurred an essay competition based on the topic Temple Entry Proclamation.Wednesday was the Children's Day.There occurred a special assembly and pupils wear chachaji's hat as a contribute to his love.Headmistress Naseema Beevi teacher give  the Children's Day message and distributed sweets.In the evening there occurred a counselling class for 8 & 9 students by CI .Anitha kumari.On Thursday there occurred a quiz based on the health club.On  Friday there occurred a district science exhibitions and work experience in the Boy's higher secondary school, punalur and many students participated in it.And some students went to observe the agricultural fest held on the chemmanthoor ground.
     
           In the first week I got seven classes.On Monday there are two period in 8D.On the seven th period I introduced the chapter Construction of quadrilaterals through properties of quadrilaterals,in the sixth period I gave note and examples of quadrilaterals from our daily life.On Tuesday , I teach them about the construction of square,work out some problems on construction of square.On Wednesday I teach them about the construction of rectangle and work out problems.On Thursday, I got a substitution in 8D and problems in construction of rectangle.Friday I summarized the steps in the constructions of square and rectangle and work out more problems Altogether I completed five lesson plan at the end of the week.
        On the whole this week was a nic experience for me duty
                    CHILDREN'S DAY

               Counseling class
               




Comments